Monday, March 19, 2007

KTM

I am a KTM user, I have been using KTM as one of my public transport in KL area for quite some time.. Well, I like it as it makes my life easier than driving a car in KL. But there is something I really really dun understand ..." Why there are still many inconsiderate people who doesn't seem to care about others? " everytime, when the trains arrived at the platform and before the passengers could go down from the trains, there must be some annoying people who wants to get on the train immediately! didn't they know it is not acceptable??? Ok , but this is not the worst thing I have seen..... there was once when the train was really crowded, there were still some inconsiderate people who didn't want to move inside, they like to stand near to the door... and not just one or two people who has this preference, but most of them in the train!!! it was really annoying cos I really felt that my nose had touched the door glasses that time!!! if I were just after my plastic surgery, my nose may need another adjustment then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahha... it's like that la. tell u what, japan's train stations are like that too! u will be sardined!! but one good thing is, they will let those ppl in the train to get down b4 they get in to the train. that's common sense coz if u didnt let them to get out first, how could u get in with some spare space? sigh... malaysian... but also, it depends on what kinda ppl they are, kiasu ppl? uneducated? or simply selfish?? hahaha...

Py said...

Yeah, that is also why there must be a leader who tells people how to get in the train and whistle before the train reaching the platform....*sigh* Anyway, KL MONORAIL is doing this at the moment, they have a leader to educate people how to get in the train. But it is really annoying that people just like to stand near to the door while there are still spaces on the other side.. what's the hell??? squeeze into the crowded train while people are going down from the train but then afraid to be left in the train??? I dunno...but I didnt see this problem at the LRT station in S'pore.